Interested in learning how to send 10000 emails at once?
You may be perplexed as to how anything like this could possibly be feasible. While it comes to the ability to send emails, we are all aware that Gmail has a number of limitations that must be taken into consideration when doing so. Gmail values its customers and does not want you to abuse its services or irritate them by sending them a high number of emails in a short period of time, since doing so may result in your account being suspended or terminated. Gmail is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
How to send 10000 emails at once
At this moment, there is no free service that enables you to send 10,000 emails at the same time from anywhere in the globe within a certain time period. The number of people you may send an email to each day is limited to 500 by several email providers, including Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo, and if you send more than this amount of email, you are considered a spammer.
In order to avoid being taken advantage of, ignore anybody who promises you that you will learn “how to send 10000 emails at once using Gmail” or “how to send an infinite number of emails from your own Gmail account” in a single session.
If you follow the simple instructions provided below, you will learn how to send 10000 emails at the same time.
SalesHandy’s bulk mailing tool, which includes automatic follow-up, allows you to plan up to 10,000 emails at a time and send them all at the same time. SalesHandy enables customers to send Mail Merge Campaigns from Gmail or Outlook without compromising the reputation of the email domain in question. Follow-ups on bulk email campaigns may be automated to save time and effort while also increasing the overall response rate of the campaign.
Step 1: Create Your Email List
- Creating a list of the individuals who will be receiving your bulk emails from Gmail or Outlook is a good idea before sending them out.
- Remember to make a list of the names and email addresses of the individuals who will be receiving your communications.
- It makes it easy to customize mass emails while still evading spam filters, which is very useful.
Step 2: Upload the List in CSV Format
- SalesHandy allows you to create new campaigns that will be used for the purpose of sending out bulk emails to your customers.
- Upload your first CSV list. The SalesHandy add-on features enable you to clean and check an email list as it is being delivered, which saves you time and allows you to increase your productivity.
- Spam and erroneous emails will be removed from the system as soon as possible.
- Emails that have been reviewed and sanitized before being sent perform better.
Step 3: Compose the Email
This is the most crucial stage in the whole process. You are now in the process of communicating with your receivers directly.
- First and foremost, it’s important to craft an informative and unique subject line that encourages recipients to click.
- Using Mail Merge Tags: you can now generate a complete email that is tailored to the recipient. Keep it short, to the point, and provide some value to your prospect before concluding your message with a clear call to action.
- However, don’t forget to include follow-ups in your plan. You have the ability to generate up to nine follow-up emails for your bulk email campaign.
Step 4: Send or Schedule the Email
The procedure comes to a close at this time. You have the option of sending your camping equipment or scheduling your trip. You may also choose a time interval between two emails in addition to the previous feature mentioned. Ideally, 60 seconds should be allowed.
However, following the procedures outlined above and creating subsequent campaigns with a 24-hour interval between them, you may send a limitless amount of bulk email.
NOTE: Email campaigns may also include an unsubscribe link, which allows recipients to opt out of future mailings. Unsubscribe tags may be used at any time throughout an email campaign’s run.
You may also like: