It can be indication of weight gain or obesity to see a double chin in the mirror, but not always.
Having a slim and long neck is a wish many of us have dreamed of, but it is not easy to maintain the neck’s elasticity as the skin around the human neck is thinner than any other part of the body. Some are either born with it, while for others, it’s a constant struggle to tone their jawline. Here, we’ll be discussing how to get rid of chin fat to make your face look beautiful and in shape.
Chin fat or also known as submental fat, can be seen in patients having Thyroid Gland Disease, Genetic factors, wrong posture Osteochondrosis, and overweight. It is a common syndrome that can be cured by changing diet plans and workouts. Some doctors may suggest an immediate surgery, but that might lead to other internal health issues. It is better to stay on natural products and diets as much as you can.
Several exercises can be adopted to get rid of unnecessary fat stored in your body. Similarly, exercise plays a vital role in reducing fat around the chin. Try to mix these facial exercises with food intake or a diet plan for optimal results in less than a month. These facial exercises include:
EXERCISE # 1: BACK AND FORTH
1. Move your Low Mouth forward.
2. Move your Low Mouth Backward.
3. Do at least ten reps of the same.
4. Repeat the exercise 2-3 times a day.
EXERCISE # 2: MAKE AN ‘O’
1. Make an ‘O’ Shape and stay in the position for about 05 seconds.
2. After 05 seconds, take a deep breath and again make an ‘O’ for five seconds.
3. Repeat the same for about ten minutes, and you’ll feel pain and stretch towards your jaw.
EXERCISE # 3: Dominant Hand Against Forehead
1. Put your right hand on your head
2. Do around five presses of ten seconds each.
3. You will start feeling the circulation of blood from your head towards your jawline and vice versa.
HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF CHIN FAT
Home remedies are considered one of the essential factors in curing any disease without causing side effects. Home remedies can be applied to your diet plan and workouts.
- Two Teaspoon Coffee Powder – 2 Teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds powder – 01 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder – 01 Teaspoon
- Half Lemon or One Teaspoon Lemon Juice
HOW TO USE:
Combine all the ingredients and apply it on the chin. Please wait for it to dry. Wash it after two hours for better results. Use it once a day and continue the process for two months.
You may also like: How To Get Rid of Neck Fat with Minimum effort
THINGS TO DO:
- Try to add green tea, turmeric tea, coconut oil, lemonade, and garlic as a daily intake before or after your meals to fight against excessive fat in your body.
- Massaging your chin with coconut oil daily can increase the circulation of blood around the neck.
- Lemonade is enriched with ‘Vitamin C’ Generally, they are the best mass cutters and fat burners.
- Have a glass of lemonade after or during your workout sessions to potentially increase the stamina and metabolism.
- Make sure to drink a glass of water every morning, drink water before and during your meals, avoid drinking water right after meals.
- Avoid fizzy drinks as much as you can.
- Avoid unnecessary intake of fast food. Take healthy meals instead of heavy meals.
These tips will help you get rid of chin fat instantaneously in a low budget and short time spell. I hope you’ll find it insightful. Do share your reviews in the comments section below.