Starting a new business is much easier now than ever before thanks to the Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting internet. Despite this, most new businesses fail within the first five years. There are various reasons for this, and one of them is financial constraint. This forces them to cut corners where they should not.
As a result, they make compromises on user experience and even the security and privacy of their customers. Most startups opt for a shared hosting plan thinking that their needs are being met, but as their business expands, so do their needs. That is when they must upgrade to a dedicated server in order to deliver a smoother user experience. However the higher costs associated with dedicated server hosting can be a huge turn off.
Ever wished you could get a dedicated server at a reasonable price? Well, now you can. In this article, you will learn about six cheap dedicated hosting providers that give you the best bang for your buck.
Top 6 Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting For Best Value
Here are six affordable dedicated server options that give you good value for your money.
|Dedicated Server Provider
|Price Per Month
|$34.99 per month
|$79.99 per month
|$89.98 per month
|$141.99 per month
|$99.99 per month
|$49.00 per month
When you are shopping around for a cheap dedicated server, you start your search with popular names in the industry and look at their cheapest dedicated server plans. HOSTNOC is here to change that. It has already made a name for itself in the already saturated and competitive dedicated server market with its amazing dedicated servers.
Not only does HOSTNOC let you choose the hardware configuration for your servers, it even lets you choose between Windows and Linux based dedicated servers. Couple that with the 99.99% SLA backed uptime guarantee, performance and security monitoring and daily data backups, and you get the peace of mind you need before spending on a lesser-known dedicated server provider.
- Affordable pricing plans
- HDD, SSD and RAID configuration options
- 24/7 customer support
- Agile DDoS Protection
- Lack of free domain name
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Some businesses might be comfortable with fewer options, but others want more. If you are one of those businesses, you will certainly love the number of choices offered by BlueHost. They have a pricing plan to cater to every business need and offer tons of features.
The generous amount of storage space and enough bandwidth for all your tasks also tilts the scale in BlueHost’s favor. Acquiring more server resources for scalability is as convenient as it gets thanks to its quick resource provisioning. The only downside is that since the servers are only located in the US, it’ll take longer to load your site outside of the US.
- 98% uptime guarantee
- More storage and bandwidth than you need
- Free SSL certificates and free domain
- Fast provisioning
- 30-day money back guarantee
- US only servers
- Bandwidth restrictions
- Unmanaged Hosting
Overall Rating: 4/5
HostGator needs no introduction when it comes to website hosting, but their dedicated servers also deliver in terms of security and flexibility. With a powerful IP-based firewall guarding your server and industry-leading DDoS protection to go with it, you don’t have to worry about external threats. Unlike other server providers who tend to entice customers into vendor lock-ins, HostGator does the exact opposite by offering server plans for time periods ranging from 1 month to 3 years.
On the other hand, HostGator’s dedicated servers also come with their fair share of shortcomings. Their customer support leaves much to be desired as you might have to wait long to get a response. Secondly, the data backup is sold as a separate add-on which might irk some users especially considering that other service providers are offering it as part of their dedicated server packages.
- Support for a wide range of programming languages
- Unrivaled security
- No more vendor lock-ins
- Poor customer support
- Data backups not included in the package
Overall Rating: 4/5
4. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting has a clear advantage over the rest of its competitors in terms of customer support. Not only does it give you a quick response but also offer multiple mediums to acquire customer support. A2 Hosting’s 99.9% uptime might not seem like a big deal but it can come back to haunt you when you might have to experience downtimes. The good news is that you do get a money back guarantee.
- Stellar customer support
- Money-back guarantee
- Worldwide network of servers
- No option for data backup
- Uptime could have been improved
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Who does not want super fast performance at a fraction of a cost? InMotion makes this possible with its dedicated server packages. Their powerful dedicated servers is equipped with a high speed multi-core CPU, which translates into unmatched performance. InMotion truly takes the cake when it comes to delivering consistent performance.
Another differentiating factor between InMotion and other server providers is the lack of vendor lock-ins. Since the customer server is their top priority, they give you money back guarantee. The steep price tag attached to dedicated server packages and slow customer support can be a deal breaker.
- Multi core CPU for ultimate performance
- Flexible options
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Exorbitantly priced packages
- Painfully slow response time
Interserver dedicated servers do not offer you the best uptimes nor do they have the best customer support but it makes up for all these shortcomings with blazing fast network ports, which other providers don’t. To make the deal even sweeter, Interserver price lock-in makes sure you pay the same price every month so you dont have to worry about hidden charges increasing the overall bill.
- 1 gigabit to 10 gigabit network port
- Zero setup fees
- Price lock-in
- Money back guarantee
- Uptime could be higher
- Below average customer support
Which cheap dedicated server would you prefer from the list and why? Share it with us in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q) Should I choose a cost-effective dedicated server or a powerful shared server?
- A) Dedicated server is a much better option as compared to a shared server. Yes, you might have to pay more for a dedicated server, but it also delivers superior performance and security as compared to a shared server. Thanks to the competition, you can easily get the cheapest dedicated servers that cost you shade above-shared servers and perform much better.
- Q) Should a small business or a startup invest in dedicated server hosting?
- A) A small business or startup has basic needs and dedicated server hosting is an overkill for such use cases. A startup or small business should only invest in cheap server hosting if they can afford it, want top of the line performance, or want some future-proofing otherwise, you are better off with shared hosting. Not only will shared hosting cost you less but it will also fulfil your basic needs easily.
- Q) How can I save money on a dedicated server?
- A) The easiest way to save money on a dedicated server is to find an IT service provider that offers the cheapest server. Some service providers even have cost-effective packages and offer discounts on special occasions. Keep an eye out for those offers and you can get your hands on a dedicated server at a fraction of a cost.
- Q) Is dedicated server hosting worth the extra cost?
- A) Yes, you might be paying a lot more when you buy the best dedicated server hosting but what you get in return is blazing fast performance, smooth user experience, flexibility, customization, and security. If you compare all that with the extra money you spend on dedicated server hosting, it makes it a worth considering option especially if you prioritize performance and are ready to pay extra for it.
- Q) Should I get managed dedicated hosting?
- A) If you don’t have the time and resources to manage your IT infrastructure then it is highly recommended that you outsource IT service management by opting for managed dedicated hosting. It will reduce the burden off the shoulders of your IT team so they can focus on important things.